Regis Park consists of 66 lots located in a pleasant park-like setting, featuring a walking track and specially planted native gardens.
Regis Park is ideally located to enjoy easy access to:
- Botany Town Centre’s European flavour
- Whitford Park and the internationally renowned Formosa Golf Club
- Pine Harbour Marina and many favourite fishing spots
- Historic Howick and the charming rural Whitford Village
- Motorways, Auckland International Airport and Auckland’s CBD
- Sir Barry Curtis Park and the new Flatbush Town Centre (under construction)
A Unique Natural Environment
- Ground-breaking New Zealand landscape designer Dennis Scott has designed Regis Park as the future blueprint for countryside living
- 66 individual sections averaging 1400m2 are nestled in 33 ha of gently rolling, rural landscape
- A mixture of stunning rural vistas and spectacular views of Manukau Heads through to the Auckland CBD and Sky Tower
Welcome to Regis Park.
To ensure our database is up-to-date please enter your details here and submit to us.
Also, for information on the Regis Park Sewerage system, click here.